Monday, January 08, 2007

My dear pal mf turns 27 today!Oops...*reveal your age*
I took leave today specially to celebrate her birthday.(感动吗?〕
Schedule of the day:K box lunch,Shopping at Vivocity(sigh,a little bit disappointed that all the shops are not much different from other shopping malls,but the structure and design layout of Vivocity is still quite refreshing.) and simple dinner at carl Jones.
It has been a very relaxing,fun and happy birthday.*wink*
pong,你今天满载而归哦!






mf received her little sheep mehhhhh.













Just realised Vivocity is very near Sentosa




























hmm pong,你笑到眯眯眼,where's your eyes?












My favourite onion rings....
Think i did something "shocking" in front of mf....which is..........next picture pls....










I'm removing the fresh onions from the fried flour...errr...
I know it's kinda crazy action.....
Well....It's just me....

2 comments:

mf said...

感动感动!非常感动! :)

Thanks so much for being out with me on my birthday! Very fun and funny too! :p I like that dua suay bak photo, heh heh..

Unknown said...

jialat bo jio. I worked at harbourfront leh. Anyway, we are all turning 27 soon except for Cuiyan...